December 16, 2009

Are you giving your customers something to cheer about?

My holiday ad round up wouldn’t be complete without the Gap’s Cheer Factory, even though the campaign has been endlessly discussed already.

Early reactions online were quick to label it annoying, but it seems to have grown on people, including me (except of course for the War On Christmas types ranting about it.)

CheerFactory.com generates cheesy, fun video ecards and 20% off coupons.

And this spot is cute enough to melt any cynics ice-cold heart.

And you know a campaign has arrived when awesome tributes like this start popping up:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:03 PM

    I thought it was incredibly good...every time it comes on, I watch it till it's done, almost like I'm seeing it for the first time. Entertaining AND I remember who it's for. That doesn't always happen when the creative is "too" good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't always happen when the creative is "too" good.

    Make website india

    ReplyDelete