December 14, 2011

Is this the greatest print ad ever produced?

This JetBlue ad ran in Fast Company in conjunction with this article on Morgan Spurlock’s Pom Wonderful presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold.
Every detail is great.
Even the callout on the opposite page.
My favorite quote from the article, "I'm not somebody who's going to stand on a soapbox and say we should eliminate advertising," says Spurlock, "because that would be ludicrous. I'm a realist, I live in the real world, I run a business, and I'm a capitalist. But I'm a real believer that doing good and doing well aren't mutually exclusive. There's a way to continually make people think, to look at our society and what is good and bad and great about it, and get us to examine that."

I can't believe I never got around to posting this back in March. (This December, I'm posting all the ads I never got around to earlier this year. Stay tuned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment